Planning to attend the Feb. 1, 2015 Super Bowl but need help finding accommodations? Here’s an idea—why not RV to the Super Bowl this year? Renting a motorhome offers football fans flexibility, comfort and affordability as they travel to enjoy the big game.
We’ve gathered the facts you’ll need to know to get the most out of your 2015 Super Bowl RV Adventure to the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. Here’s the game plan:
Where to Rent an RV: El Monte has locations all over the US, including one right in Phoenix, Arizona. Click here to find the El Monte RV Rental location most convenient for your trip.
What an RV Rental Offers Football Fans: You could try to find a last minute hotel room somewhere in the Phoenix metro area, but why bother when a motorhome offers all the comforts of home to Super Bowl fans? Convenient RV kitchens allow you to prepare all your favorite foods and beverages as you camp along your way to Arizona. Skip the fast food and save your money for Game Day!
Depending on the RV models available at the nearest El Monte RV Rental location, you’ll find sleeping accommodations to suit everyone along for the ride to Phoenix. Just let us know how many fans you’ll be traveling with and we’ll help you choose the right RV for the trip.
Where to Camp in the Phoenix Area: Camping in the Phoenix area is your gateway not only to Super Bowl excitement but also dozens of attractions to enjoy before and after Game Day. Use this convenient list of Arizona RV campgrounds to start your search for the perfect Super Bowl home base.
More about RV Camping to the Super Bowl: Traveling by RV to the 2015 Super Bowl in Glendale, AZ will be an adventure you’ll long remember. Here are some tips for making it your best trip ever:
- Call and reserve your RV rental AND your campsite now, to avoid last minute hassles.
- Use the com highway conditions site to monitor weather and driving conditions during your trip.
- You can use this link to learn more about parking and restrictions in the official Super Bowl parking areas.
- Use the same link to get the official word on whether tailgating will be allowed at the 2015 Super Bowl. Whether it is or not, you’re going to have a great excuse throughout your trip to break out your favorite tailgating recipes! Plan your menu for the road using these recipes for delicious RV tailgating.
- Don’t miss the other events being hosted throughout downtown Phoenix to honor the big game. Super Bowl Central is a free, family-friendly outdoor festival open nightly from Jan. 28 to Game Day with concerts, fireworks, autograph opportunities and plenty of vendors to feed your Super Bowl fix! You can also purchase tickets for the NFL Experience at the Phoenix Convention Center for the ultimate in football fan immersion.
Traveling by motorhome to the Super Bowl makes the ultimate NFL football experience even better. Use these tips to plan your trip, and contact us right now to get the right RV rental for your adventure.