The college and NFL football seasons are in full swing, so what’s your game plan for the best RV tailgating season ever?
First things first; don’t own an RV? No worries – we’ve got the plays mapped out for an affordable RV rental close to the game. With that detail off your mind, let’s talk about your winning strategy for epic RV football tailgating.
Play #1: Do Your Tailgating Homework!
Parking the RV and firing up the grill is your ultimate goal, but first, you’ll need to do a little homework. Find out before the game where you can park your motorhome, whether the stadium allows tailgating and how soon you can stake out a parking spot.
Whether you’re gearing up for college football tailgating or a pro football game is in your future, we’ve gathered a lot of advance intelligence. Be sure to also contact the stadium if you have questions!
Play #2: Pick the Best RV Tailgating Recipes
Already have a respectable tailgating repertoire? Good for you! Why not kick things up a notch this season by adding new game day desserts? It’s easy in an RV kitchen!
Another way to build your fan base is by adding a sizzling side dish to your favorite barbeque or champion chili. Grilled veggies, cheesy mini biscuits and rice & veggie salads are already emerging as MVPs this season.
But if you’re brand new to RV football tailgating, the field’s wide open! Pick your favorite recipes for a crowd – your convenient RV kitchen makes prep time and cooking a snap kick. If you need a little help planning the menu, sites like Chow.com have dozens of ideas for your pre-game feast.
Play #3: Game Day Tailgating Success
Every successful tailgating chef has a super secret sauce, brilliant barbeque brainstorm or spectacular side dish strategy, but what they all have in common is a plan.
- Where will you park the RV on game day?
- How much does RV parking cost?
- Will you need electrical hook-ups to cook?
- How many football-loving friends will you be feeding?
- Who else is bringing game-time goodies?
- What cooking and serving utensils will you use?
- What groceries do you need and how will you pack them?
- Will you bring the grill or cook for the crowd in your well-designed RV kitchen?
- What beverages complement your menu?
- RV storage is always an added plus; pack it up for any kind of weather!
- For more ways to save visit El Monte RV’s Newsletter for RV specials!
Once you’ve got your tailgating playbook planned, it’s time for kickoff! The convenience, comfort and affordability of RV tailgating at football games make it a tradition for thousands of fans. Why not find out how tailgating in a motorhome can make your football season even more fantastic?
For more information on renting or buying a motor home CLICK HERE! or call 1-888-337-2208
Photo credits: football photo is an El Monte RV stock photo.