There are many fun things to do around Orlando. Taking an RV motorhome and using it as the home base for your Orlando vacation is probably the best way to spend your getaway time in Central Florida. Once you settle down in a comfortable RV campground, you can begin your adventures. Retiring to your RV campground in the evening enhances your vacation experience. Your family takes in all the city-life attractions by day and soaks in the outdoor camping experience by night. Kids love to camp! It’s a win-win vacation! Here are just a few attractions you will love.
- Sea World Orlando – This is a great attraction for family members of all ages. Just at Sea World alone there is a long list of things to do. Get a behind-the-scenes tour to learn about what goes on in the background every day at Sea World. Then there are the up-close tours of dolphins, penguins, and sea lions. Visit Shamu’s Happy Harbor®. Try one of the paddle boats for a tour of the beautiful lake. Be sure to see Dolphin Cove with the interactive dolphin pool. Shark Encounter® is one of the most popular Sea World exhibits.
- Universal Studios – It is really time to cut loose and experience some adventures in Orlando. This is what Universal Studios Orlando offers – adventures! This is a real working studio and film production facility that is unlike any other. You will get on rides that will take your breath away, become a part of a major movie, and even enjoy some special dining options. Shopping is great here too!
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure – If you thought Universal Studios was exciting, wait until you see Universal’s Islands of Adventure! The rides are more thrilling than you could ever imagine, and the most popular shows are on every day. Some of the most
popular adventures here are the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Marvel Super Hero Island. Ever wish you could see the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park up close and personal? Now is your chance!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park Encounter many exotic animals as you explore six different lands, including Discovery Island and DinoLand. The animals number more than 1,700 and you can visit every single one if you wish. This is Disney’s Animal Kingdom and you will love it!
- Magic Kingdom Park – is another place for the family to come when visiting Orlando. You will see fireworks, enjoy music parades, and get to shoot photos of you right beside one of the beloved Disney characters. Visit Fantasyland and ride the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! This will be remembered as one of the best times of your life! Walk Main Street and experience all the happiness that this spot provides. Let the kids thrill to the Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Magic Kingdom is just that – magic!
- Epcot – More attractions at Epcot for the family. Here you will share in the cultures of eleven different countries. Entertainment is big here too, and all ages will find something to love. Epcot’s visitor rating ranks as the third most visited theme park in the United States, and the sixth most visited theme park in the world; it fascinates both adult and child alike!
In between all the exciting activities, you will have a place to retire and relax before the next adventure – your RV. Save money by fixing your own meals, collecting easy recipes before you leave for your time in Orlando.
This can be a vacation of a lifetime. With so much to do and see, Orlando provides a destination that everyone must see at least once in their lifetime.