Did you know that planning a winter RV trip to one of America’s warm-weather hot spots doesn’t even require owning an RV? The convenience of RV rentals, available nationwide, lets winter-weary folks plan their dream trips to sunny places.
One popular way our readers reach those winter RV camping destinations is by taking advantage of our Fly/Drive Program to make picking up their RV rental at select locations simple. You can, for example, fly away from frigid temperatures in Boston, depart your plane at Orlando International Airport and take advantage of a pre-arranged transfer to El Monte RV Rentals Orlando, less than twenty miles away.
Another smart strategy for planning the perfect winter RV getaway is to plan your trip to a sunny spot around area campsites available.
Need a tip for saving even more money while planning your winter RV trip to one of America’s hot spots? Take advantage of El Monte RV specials on RV rental rates. At this writing, for instance, we’re offering a Valentine’s Day special for trips that include February 14.
Now, where to go to find the maximum fun in the sun this winter? Here are five winter hot spots to consider for this winter’s RV camping vacation:
- Miami, Florida, home to beautiful beaches, stunning architecture and the immense inland “sea of grass” known as the Everglades.
- Phoenix, Arizona, surrounded by scenic state parks and national forests and filled with interesting attractions like Old Tucson Studios and Camelback Mountain hiking trails.
- San Diego, CA is a classic winter destination for RV campers hoping for sun and sand. San Diego County’s beaches are some of the most beautiful in America, so be sure to pack the sunscreen and beach gear!
- Los Angeles, California is centrally located for plenty of outdoor winter fun. Enjoy the mild winter temperatures enjoying outdoor spots highlighted in LA Hiker, a great Los Angeles outdoors blog.
- Houston, Texas on the Gulf of Mexico is right next door to Galveston Island National Seashore. It also makes a fine starting point for deep sea fishing adventures. You’ll also discover many affordable Houston attractions such as visiting the Battleship Texas or Space Center Houston.
Don’t sit and sulk about grey winter weather! Tell your favorite RV camping buddy it’s time to schedule some time off and head for the land of sunshine. Plan an RV camping trip soon to one of America’s winter hot spots and put those winter blues to rest for good.