Folks who go RV camping like to take their vacations off the beaten path. But if you’ve never considered a Las Vegas RV camping trip, it’s time to take another look. Look through our Top 10 Places to See in Las Vegas; we think you’ll find plenty of reasons to take your own RV trip there soon.
- Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge just an hour and a half north of Las Vegas thrills visitors with the chance to see species found nowhere else on Earth.
- Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory and Botanical Gardens – treat your sweet tooth to a tour of Ethel M’s, minutes away in Henderson.
- Golf in Las Vegas is a popular way for RVers to spend time. With more than two dozen golf courses in Las Vegas, there’s no end to the challenge.
- Hoover Dam – This architectural wonder is one all Vegas visitors should see. Hoover Dam tours from Las Vegas are easy to arrange. Here’s a tip: if you’re looking for out-of-the-ordinary, see Hoover Dam by helicopter or take a smoothwater float trip down the Colorado River to see the dam from a unique perspective.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway – exciting races, car shows and other special events make the Las Vegas Speedway a favorite with RV campers.
- Lied Discovery Children’s Museum – let your kids learn in a fun environment at more than one hundred fascinating exhibits in this Downtown Vegas museum.
- Mount Charleston – just thirty minutes north of The Strip, is a wonderful place to hike and explore the Spring Mountain Range.
- Pinball Hall of Fame – Feeling nostalgic for pinball? Come visit one of the world’s largest collections of pinball games. You can even play the games that made pinball famous!
- Red Rock Canyon National Recreation Area is only twenty miles away and a stunningly beautiful place for plant and wildlife lovers to spend a day.
- The Casinos! If you haven’t experienced the Vegas casinos, there’s a world of excitement waiting. And we aren’t just talking about gaming – attractions like NewYork-NewYork’s roller coaster and the MGM Grand’s CSI Experience keep RV traveling families entertained.
Come see us for Las Vegas RV rentals, and be sure to take advantage of close to the action RV parks like Las Vegas KOA at Circus Circus and Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort.