If you’re one of those RV camping fans who enjoys getting (or staying) fit while on vacation, here’s some good news! A growing trend in RV campground amenities is the addition of fitness classes, expanded fitness facilities and healthy dining options on-site.
We know our readers are always looking for innovative RV travel ideas, so we’ve done a little research on some amazing RV camping and fitness resorts. Here are just four of the campgrounds we’ve discovered:
U.S. RV Camping and Fitness Resorts
- Nevada Treasure RV Resort in Pahrump, NV is an amazing place focused on fitness for their guests. Stay active at the bowling center, nicely-equipped fitness center, and two pools, all free to resort guests.
- Caribbean Cowboy RV Resort in Tarpley, TX is definitely interested in helping RVers get fit! This park features:
- Personal trainers,
- Group fitness classes,
- Water aerobics in the indoor pool,
- Fitness center,
- Therapeutic massage and
- Nutritious meals
- Spring Gulch Resort Campground in New Holland, PA has a full range of fitness amenities for RV campers, including an on-site day spa, fitness center, mini golf course, hiking trails, two pools and a swimming lake.
- Sun ‘n Fun RV Resort in Sarasota, FL is nationally-known for the amazing range of activities available for guests. Besides the fitness center, multi-sport courts give RV campers the chance to play a little volleyball, basketball, or tennis. If you’re still feeling the need for activity, stop by the Olympic-size pool for a water aerobics class!
This adds a whole new dimension to your RV camping possibilities, doesn’t it? Reserve a campsite at one of these campgrounds, or ask your favorite camping spot what fitness activities they offer. Staying active while RV camping is simple, you just need to know where to camp!