People who have taken an RV vacation, campgrounds, convention and visitor bureaus, and travel bloggers can all write for us. Individuals and organizations that have written for us in the past include:
- Fisherman’s Paradise – Harvey’s Lake Cabins and Campground in VT, Harvey’s Lake Cabins and Campground in West Barnet, Vermont
- Fishing, World’s Largest Flea Market & More at LakeRidge RV Park, LakeRidge RV Park in Gun Barrel City, Texas
- Grove River Ranch for a Horseback Riding RV Camping Adventure, Grove River Ranch
- Dog Friendly Vacation at Canine Country Getaway on 175 Acres, Glen Highland Farm’s Canine Outdoor Adventures in Morris, NY
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureaus (CVBs). Examples:
- A Couple of Pensacola Bay Area Itineraries from The Pensacola Bay Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Scenic Discoveries in Mesa, Arizona, Mesa Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Lots of Great Things to Do in Tampa, www.VisitTampaBay.com
- Fabulous Fishing, Beautiful Beaches and Fine Dining Make for a Perfect Ten Vacation, Charlotte Harbor Visitor & Convention Bureau in Florida
- Plenty to Do in Santa Rosa, CA, Santa Rosa Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Travel, camping, RV camping bloggers
What to Write About
- For RV vacationers – write about an RV vacation trip that you have taken
- For campgrounds – write about the interesting attractions in and around your campground
- For CVBs – Write about things to do in your region, camping in your region, RV campgrounds in your region
- For bloggers – write about your own camping experiences, or destinations with which your are familiar, or other topics that would be of interest to our audience
If you already have an article you can submit it to us for consideration. If you are thinking of writing an article, you should run the idea by us first to make sure that we can use the article before you expend the energy to write it (see how to contact us below).
You may include links in your articles if they are related to the article’s content. You will also get a link to your site in the article attribution.
You may also include pictures with your article as long as you are free to grant us the right to print them.
How Often to Write
There is no commitment on your part. You may write only one article, or your may write numerous articles.
How to Submit Your Article
You may submit your article as a text file in HTML format, in an e-mail, or as a word document.
What You Get in Return
All submitted articles will clearly give attribution to the author (individual or organization). We will also link back to the author’s/organization’s website. Please note, the website that we link back to must be travel and leisure related.
How to Contact Us
Send all correspondence to:
By submitting an article to us for publication you are guaranteeing that you have the rights to the article and are allowed to submit it for publication. Further, by submitting, you are granting us the right to publish the article, syndicate it in our RSS feed, Tweet it in Twitter, and post it to the Wall of our Facebook account.
All submissions will be published according to our editorial calendar. It can, upon occasion, take several weeks before we can publish an article.
We reserve the right to make modifications to the article so that it fits better with the tone and style of our blog.
We reserve the right to reject articles for any reason.