Summer and Fall are the seasons for state fairs. One that is coming up on the east coast at the end of July is the New Jersey State Fair, which will be held from July 31 to August 9 at the Sussex County Fairgrounds in Augusta, NJ.
While there are no RV accommodations at the fairgrounds, there are several RV campgrounds nearby for RV campers who may wish to visit the fair, including:
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground in Branchville, NJ. Phone: (973)948-4941. Distance: 3 miles.
- Kymer’s Camping Resort in Branchville, NJ. Phone: (973)875-3167. Distance: 3 miles.
- Pleasant Acres Farm Campground in Sussix, NJ. Phone: (973)875-4166. Distance: 14 miles.
- Panther Lake Camping Resort in Andover, NJ. Phone: (800)543-2056. Distance: 15 miles.
- Triplebrook Family Camping Resort in Hope, NJ, Phone: (908)459-4079. Distance: 20 miles.
If you need an RV rental for the fair, check out El Monte RV’s New Jersey RV Rentals Location in Linden, NJ.