We’ve really got baseball on our minds here at El Monte RV, and we’re hearing from lots of clients about their need to see a game. Fortunately, the month of March offers RV campers the chance to several major league teams in action in Arizona. Why not hit one out of the park in March by planning an RV trip to see Cactus League spring training games?
Where the Teams Play
Eleven Arizona stadiums host fifteen major league teams for Cactus League spring training baseball games. Whether they’re in Greater Phoenix or located in Tucson, these venues work hard to provide both the perfect training facilities and exciting major league action for the fans.
We’ve put together a quick list of teams and stadiums, to make your planning a little easier. You can also check out these two websites to stay on the ball about schedules, stadiums and teams: CactusLeague.com, and SpringTrainingOnline.com.
Cactus League Stadiums and Teams:
- Camelback Ranch – Glendale, AZ – Chicago White Sox, LA Dodgers
- HoHoKam Stadium – Mesa, AZ – Chicago Cubs
- Goodyear Ballpark – Goodyear, AZ – Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians
- Surprise Stadium – Surprise, AZ – Kansas City Royals, Texas Rangers
- Tempe Diablo Stadium – Tempe, AZ – Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Maryvale Baseball Park – Phoenix, AZ – Milwaukee Brewers
- Phoenix Municipal Stadium – Phoenix, AZ – Oakland Athletics
- Peoria Sports Complex – Peoria, AZ – San Diego Padres, Seattle Mariners
- Scottsdale Stadium – Scottsdale, AZ – San Francisco Giants
Once you’ve chosen the games you’d like to watch, start planning the perfect RV trek to spring training. Let’s look at some of the terrific RV campgrounds close to Cactus League stadiums.
We’ve heard rave reviews about Arizona Cowboy RV Park in Mesa, so why not plan to catch at least one Cubs game and camp in a peaceful country setting? Another park close to Cactus League action is Apache Palms RV Park in Tempe.
On the outskirts of Tucson, you’ll find picturesque Amado, AZ, home of DeAnza RV Resort. Enjoy the best in RV camping while catching the Diamondbacks and Rockies in action.
So, what are you waiting for? Spring training games in the Cactus League are a great way to see several major league baseball teams play within a one hundred mile radius. The friendly folks at our Phoenix RV Rentals and Tucson RV Rentals locations are ready to help you pick the right RV rental for your trip. Isn’t it time for you to head for Arizona?