What could be better than having the Rose Bowl this year in Pasadena? Having the Citi BCS National Championship at the same stadium six days later! Rose Bowl Stadium will host this year’s January 7th battle between the BCS first and second ranked teams. Why not plan to camp (and tailgate!) in a luxurious RV at this year’s game?
If that sounds like a great idea to you, or you’ve got tickets but can’t find lodging, here’s our BCS National Championship pre-game checklist:
- Gather the Gang to Go: Bring the whole family to the game, or gather a group of friends to make the whole experience nicer. An added benefit to sharing the BCS Championship experience—share costs on RV rental, campsite fees and tailgating food.
- Buy Game Tickets: Just in case you don’t have tickets, here’s your best bet for finding them now: Fan2Fan Ticket Exchange by RazorGator.
- Reserve the Right RV: Contact our Santa Fe Springs/Los Angeles RV Rentals office to reserve the RV that will fit your lodging and tailgating needs. Less than thirty miles from Rose Bowl Stadium, this location makes it simple to pick up your RV.
- Plan for RV Campsites: You can park your RV near the stadium prior to game day, if you make reservations. Here is a link to motorhome camping near Rose Bowl Stadium: BCS Championship Parking Information.
- Plan the Perfect Tailgate Party: Think portable, quick to cook and delicious when planning your tailgating menu. RV kitchens make it easy to prep, cook and clean. After all, who wants to be stuck cooking when everyone else is out exploring other tailgate parties?
There, now you have the essential ingredients for a great Citi BCS National Championship experience. When top-ranked Alabama’s Crimson Tide faces off against the number two Texas Longhorns, you’re going to want to be there. Use these tips to plan your trip to Pasadena, and be sure to share your memories with us!